You don’t have to be a kid to enjoy theme parks! In fact, theme parks in Japan are popular date destinations. Whatever your reasons are, here are our top 5 theme parks to visit near Tokyo.
1. Tokyo Disney Sea and Tokyo Disneyland
There’s not just one, but two Disney Theme Parks in Tokyo. Said to be, and I had experienced as, a popular dating spot, Disney Theme Parks with a Japanese twist will surely enthrall your senses!
Disneyland Recommended Attraction:
Disneysea Recommended Attraction:
- Tower of Terror
- Indiana Jones® Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull
- Raging Spirits
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- Journey to the Center of the Earth
2. Tokyo One Piece Tower
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? “. One thing for sure, is that many have come love this internationally famed anime. What best to do than revel in a complete One Piece experience in Tokyo Tower?
Get your tickets here.
If you love arcade games, Joypolis is your best bet!
Like Disney, you can buy a Joypolis passport and max out their rides and games. You can also just choose to pay for the entrance and pay for each ride. This place is perfect for rainy days.
4. Fuji-Q Highland
Love extreme rides? Then you won’t be disappointed here! They’ve got the roller coaster with the steepest drop all over the world, and one with the highest number of spins. I’m feeling dizzy just thinking about it.
5. Sanrio Puroland
I know someone who loves collecting everything Hello Kitty. If she visits this place, she’d probably cry in glee. If you’d like to dive into the land of Hello Kitty and her friends, you shouldn’t miss this!
P.S. This post contains affiliate links to help a student out. 🙂
Latest posts by Paula Lapizar (see all)
- Job hunting in Japan: List of Companies for Engineers (Mid-Career) - January 25, 2019
- 12 Things to Consider in your Travel Checklist to Taiwan (Taipei) - August 6, 2018
- Top 1 Android App for Studying Japanese (Kanji, Kana) - July 24, 2018