Most Asian English learners are prone to mixing up the pronunciations of L and R. If you are one of them, don’t fret! I will compile all the possible tongue twisters I can find and provide you my own audio pronunciation in my Tongue Twister collections.
Come practice with me!
Collection No. 1
9. Yellow arrows frilled with reefed leaves are rarely light.
10. A leaky rear latch on the listing bark lifted right up and the water rushed in.
Latest posts by Paula Lapizar (see all)
- Job hunting in Japan: List of Companies for Engineers (Mid-Career) - January 25, 2019
- 12 Things to Consider in your Travel Checklist to Taiwan (Taipei) - August 6, 2018
- Top 1 Android App for Studying Japanese (Kanji, Kana) - July 24, 2018