Most Asian English learners are prone to mixing up the pronunciations of L and R. If you are one of them, don’t fret! I will compile all the possible tongue twisters I can find and provide you my own audio pronunciation in my Tongue Twister collections.
Come practice with me!
Collection No. 2
1. Really leery, rarely Larry.
2. Red lorry, yellow lorry.
3. A lump of red leather, a red leather lump.
4. All roads lead to Rome.
5. A loyal warrior will rarely worry why we rule.
Latest posts by Paula Lapizar (see all)
- Job hunting in Japan: List of Companies for Engineers (Mid-Career) - January 25, 2019
- 12 Things to Consider in your Travel Checklist to Taiwan (Taipei) - August 6, 2018
- Top 1 Android App for Studying Japanese (Kanji, Kana) - July 24, 2018